Monday, March 23, 2009

tidycity

I wanted to do something that helps this society and was thinking abt a way to do it...
It was pure coincidence that I came across tidy city. I have read abt this grp in hindu some time back.That time itself I noticed this grp and recently got a chance to be a part of their weekly acitivity.. I was fascinated by the enthusiasm shown by the members of this particular grp for a clean city and pretty soon I became a member..yesterday was my third week with the tidycity and i feel very happy to be with the tidycity.org team..

Now its nt their grp..its our grp... come join and feel the joy by helping the society we live in...

each week after the clean up drive I feel that I have done something today tat is worth....that is the feeling I am looking forward in all the weeks...

No comments: