Sunday, March 21, 2010

Attitude

Today I had a great day..

In the morning I was thinking abt how to spend my time... but after some time,everything has changed and I was involved in lots of activities, a family meeting, tidycity discussion and then treat...Just as now sitting in my favourite place in my home(in front of my pc), I was thinking abt how this happened... i mean the transformation of a dull day into a very active day.. its due to the change in attitude, it seems.. Morning I was thinking that today there is nothing to do.. then suddenly instead of thinking a lot, I started to act which changed the whole chain of events...

Again, thinking about the same in a broader perspective, will things work out the same way all the times if we have another attitude? the answer to that question according to me will be NO...life is something which is not at all predictable..u cannot change the things but u can change the way u look at things in life by changing the way u see things or hear things...

You may not be able to change the world, but you can change yourself...

No comments: